Condiciones de uso
PRIVACY / TRANSPARENCY POLICIES
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (“RGPD”) and its implementing regulations, MORA ROSAS, SA, (Hotel Park San Jorge) informs all users of the Web www. parkhotelsanjorge.com (the "Web") about the processing of your personal data, those provided during access and use of the Web and in your daily relationship with Hotel Park San Jorge (hereinafter the Hotel).
In general, for what purpose will we treat your personal data?
- Respond to the request for information required, through the sections for contact or consultation regarding the different services offered at the Hotel, on the website.
- Send the Hotel newsletter to inform about activities, offers, promotions and other information that we understand may be of interest to you.
- Enable the management of your online reservation at the Hotel.
- Facilitate the reservation process in future hiring processes.
- Enable the provision of contracted services at the Hotel.
- Management of the business relationship with clients and / or suppliers.
- Capture of images by the video surveillance system installed in the Hotel.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- To meet the request for information required through the "Contact" or "Inquiry about ..." section of the Web: The consent expressed from the request sent.
- To send the Hotel newsletter: Your consent / art. 21.1 LSSI, in the case of electronic communications.
- Facilitate the reservation process in future hiring processes: A legitimate interest of the hotel to improve the management of reservation procedures.
- Enable the provision of the services contracted in the Hotel: The execution of the contract
- For the management of online reservations, the execution of the contract.
- Enable the management of the business relationship with customers and / or suppliers, the execution of the contract.
- Capture of images by the video surveillance system installed in the Hotel. Public interest in the safety of the facilities, goods and people.
How long will we keep your data?
In general, the data provided will be kept, for as long as it is necessary, for each of the purposes for which the data is intended. In any case, during the legally established deadlines for this.
In the case of information related to the provision of services, during the period necessary to respond and carry out the corresponding internal monitoring of the suggestion or query communicated. Regarding the sending of commercial communications electronically, indefinitely, until you tell us otherwise.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In general, the communication of your data to third parties is not foreseen.
Apart from the aforementioned, third parties in charge of the Hotel treatment could have access to your data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
As long as the Hotel processes your personal data, you have the right to request:
Access.- The interested party will have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment confirmation of whether or not the data that concerns them is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the treatment that is being carried out.
Rectification.- The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns him or to complete those that were incomplete.
Deletion.- The interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the limits established in the regulatory norm.
Limitation of its treatment.- The interested party will have the right to request the limitation regarding the treatment of their personal data
Opposition to the treatment.- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the treatment of their data. The Hotel will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to the portability of your data.- That is, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another data controller.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by means of a written and signed request addressed to Mora Rosas, S.A. (Hotel Park San Jorge), or through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, where you can also request more information about the treatments carried out by the Hotel.
Where do we get your data?
Your data has been provided to us by you, your company or third parties such as travel agencies, reservation centers, etc. In addition to those generated from the provision of contracted services.
What happens if I do not provide the requested information?
The identification data belonging to the client / user, as well as the other contact data and any others that may be required by the applicable regulations, it is mandatory to declare them and the refusal to supply them could mean the impossibility of accessing the service. The remaining data requested is voluntary, so failure to provide them will not prevent the establishment of the contractual relationship.
Guardianship of the control authorities
In the event that it deems it appropriate, it may request the tutelage of the Spanish Data Protection Agency by submitting the corresponding claim. www.agpd.es. C / Jorge Juan nº 6 28001 Madrid.
The Hotel has adopted the legally required security levels of protection of personal data, and has installed all the means and technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to the Hotel. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.